JTDX v2.1.0-rc146 リリース ― 2020年01月08日 09時32分55秒
rc146 changelog vs rc145:
- allow transmission of DXpedition special message from Tx2
- cursor position shall be stored/restored while operator's callsign&grid being edited in configuration settings
- empty message shall be treated as false decode in FT4 decoder
- some Decode control related code cleanup
- workaround to modulator start failure(no TX audio issue)
- patch to 'Decode button hung up' issue in FT4 and FT8 modes
- JTDX shall not attempt to start decoder if it is working
- patch to broken decoding of FT8 signals in scenario where both user's and correspondent's callsigns are nonstandard ones
- compound-to-compound callsign QSO Tx message generation is supported now. Compound-to-compound callsign QSO is possible between JTDX 2.1.0-rc146 and MSHV v2.32 users, Tx message generation could be changed in WSJT-X to provide support for such QSO.
- two more chars added in displaytext and decoders to fit messages like "CC2/CC1CCC BB2/BB1BBB R-15" in Band Activity and RX frequency text windows
- FT8 decoder shall process signals with "CQ ??? ???" AP mask if there is nonstandard callsign in DxCall window
- improved DxCall searching if there is nonstandard callsign in DxCall window
- number of FT8 decoder threads shall not exceed number of logical cores
- FT8: added option to SWL mode to utilize 3 more decoding passes ('6 pass SWL mode') if JTDX being run as single instance and CPU has more than three logical cores. Can be activated in 'Decode->FT8 decoding' tab of mainwindow UI.
Multiple instances being detected from the rig-name key, it is unreliable approach and shall be reworked in a future version of JTDX.
User would need to make sure CPU is not coming into thermal throttling in this mode, and avoid usage of the SWL mode if FT8 decoding time is greater than 15 seconds.
- user can add second callsign from a decoded message into wanted callsign list via (CTRL+ALT+double-click) on the message if the list has less than 20 callsigns and this callsign being not located in DxCall window. Wanted callsign list can be cleared via CTRL+ALT+A keyboard shortcut.
- reset QSO history counters for new call when DxCall is changed with double click
- at double click on decoded message cursor position shall be set prior to emitting of the selectCallsign(alt,ctrl) signal
- added option to copy callsign to clipboard at double-click on the decoded message or at autoselection. By default this option is enabled, can be switched off in Misc tab of mainwindow UI.
- cty.dat file is updated to version CTY-2918, LoTW users file is updated
- JTDX 2.1.0-rc146 is built with updated modified Hamlib as of 20200104
changed source files: about.cpp, commons.h, Configuration.cpp, cty.dat, cwfilter.f90, decoder.f90, displaytext.cpp, ft4_decode.f90, ft8_decode.f90, ft8_mod1.f90, ft8b.f90, jt9_decode.f90, jt9a.f90, jt9com.f90, jt9s_decode.f90, jt10_decode.f90, jt65_decode.f90, lotw-user-activity.csv, mainwindow.cpp/h/ui, mousecommands.txt, partint.f90, partint4.f90, partint8.f90, shortcuts.txt, sync8.f90, sync8d.f90
added new parameters into JTDX.ini file: "sixPassFT8SWLmode","CallsignToClipboard"
To Windows users: we recommend to rename|delete old JTDX.ini file at upgrade from rc145 to rc146.